vendredi 28 février 2014

Need a "temporary" mobile phone and carrier

Hi everyone,



I've had a Razr Maxx on Verizon for the past two years, and it has been an absolutely terrible experience. Horrible phone and terrible customer support and service. Now that my contract is up, I want to get a new phone, but I don't want to make a large investment until the new NVIDIA chips start showing up in new models, but I also want to get off of Verizon and rid of my Razr Maxx as soon as possible.



So I guess my question is, what would be a good, affordable phone and carrier to hold me over for a while as I wait for the new Tegra? The carrier should not have a contract, and the phone should be a responsive droid of some sort--at least capable enough to run Google Maps well.



Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire