samedi 31 août 2013

Débutant à la recherche de conseils ...

Hi , all! Let me get right to the point: I just joined this forum at the recommendation of my best friend. I have a rather urgent need and I'm looking for the appropriate venue (hopefully somewhere here!) to seek advice/recommendations.



Very shortly I need to buy a new smartphone. But I have a list of VERY specific features I want, primarily involving the camera; essentially, my dream phone -- which after semaines of research I now realize probably does pas currently exist! So, I'm hoping someone can point me towards the best choice(s) out of the slew of déverrouillé ou TMobile-compatible devices that come closest to my ideal phone. (I am currently with TMobile and I intend to stick with them, mainly because they are the only major carrier with the right PREPAID plan to suit my mobile needs.)



Where should I post this request?? Please advise ASAP. Ideally, I want my new phone in hand within the next seven days. Thanks in advance!





via Forums de téléphone cellulaire (en français) http://cellphoneforums.net/fr/new-member-introductions/t363476-d%C3%A9butant-%C3%A0-la-recherche-de-conseils.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire