vendredi 30 août 2013

Very slow wi-fi connection with Chinese iPhone 5

Howdy folks, I was hoping someone could help me with this.



I just recently took in a Chinese international student. When he connects to our WI-FI he is getting very slow internet speeds, when I test my desktop I'm showing a download of 19.7 Megs, when he tests his phone he's getting barely 250 k .



I have a sneaking suspicion that it has to do that it is an international phone. It's an IPhone 5 though I can't really check the settings or anything because I don't actually speak Chinese myself.



Has anyone else ran into this situation or have another suggestion?



Thanks in advance.





via Cell Phone Forums (French) http://cellphoneforums.net/fr/apple-iphone/t363469-very-slow-wi-fi-connection-with-chinese-iphone-5.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire