mercredi 30 octobre 2013

New I4 contre reconditionnés I5

Still trying to figure out my phone choices. Thru straight talk I can get an I-4 for $350 dollars. And can get an I-5, reconditioned one, for $400 dollars. Is it worth it to spend $50 more for a reconditioned I-5 versus buying the new, but older version I-4? Also, one indicates the Motorola has good weak signal capability. I have posted here before on that issue. The only Motorola one they sell won't work Verizon, so am struck with buy and try to see if I can get a signal in the house or go with an Iphone, I want to be able to return them if they don't work. Really would like to go Android but a couple of the smart phones I tried with Straight Talk didn't work for me, whereas my grandson's Iphone did. Could buy on line from someone a Motorola Razer but then returning it if if doesn't work is a problem. Thanks





via Forums de téléphone cellulaire (en français) http://cellphoneforums.net/fr/general-cell-phone-forum/t365848-new-i4-contre-reconditionn%C3%A9s-i5.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire