samedi 28 septembre 2013

what possible reasons cause GS3 overheating?

My friend's Samsung Galaxy SIII was facing a big issue that the handset gets overheating easily. I am not sure whether this problem is causing by the battery, software or any other parts of the device…Then I troubleshooted the GS3 myself, and my first idea was to replace a battery so I take out a MPJ 6000mah replacement battery for SIII which was fully charged and swap it to see if it is the oem battery should be blamed. I don’t know whether I am lucky or not----the result is…yes, I need to replace a battery….the good thing is i don’t need to continue to troubleshoot my phone…



I already know cable, battery or charger malfunction, low hard disk space and more usage may cause the problem… But still, wander what are the other possible issues might cause Samsung SIII overheating??





via Cell Phone Forums (French) http://cellphoneforums.net/fr/samsung-galaxy/t365028-what-possible-reasons-cause-gs3-overheating.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire