dimanche 29 juin 2014

What Phone to Get?

First Off I am an Apple hater, however I do aknowledge them for the good work at being the only company with a half decent media player, the iTouch, Microsoft bring the Zune or something back! And their awesome syncing with itunes and whatnot although I dont buy music, I only have once.



But Google Plays App Sync is pretty good too further more I do love Linux and Android.



Onto the phone, sorry! Anyways I am with Verizon under my parents and I get my upgrade this month.

Which phone to get: Droid Razr Maxx, Samsung Galaxy S5, or HTC One M8. All have something to offer the others dont. All ready good phones but no idea what to choose please help!



Also note my dad had a Razr Maxx but the screen needs replaced, how much would that cost. When he broke it he switched to Apple to try it out :( :ah: But he wants to switch back but it needs repaired first! >:) :flamemad: :smart::laugh: :evil:



THANKS!!!

[Edit]

PS I currently have the Droid X2 and I love Motorola. Good phones for their time and invencible!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire