jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Cell Phone Signal is Low, I am in Mexico on a ranch, I have 1 bar inside, 2 outside

I am looking at the very confusing world of signal boosters, antennas, and other devices like stick on thingies that I am doubtful will work to help boost my signal inside my home. I have a Samsung Note 3. I just need 2 bars or 3 bars inside my home, my plan is to get rid of my very expensive plan with my land line. Hopefully. I don't know what to get, I don't want to spend a fortune, and if an antenna would work that would be ideal. I can always connect it to the phone (at least I think that is possible, what do you use the headphone jack?) I have seen some used on RVs and that seems ok to me. Of course if I don't have to be physically connected to the antenna all the better. I see some cheap boosters from China on ebay, I have looked at the more expensive ones from Wilson. Then I have also seen the car ones, and ones for RV. If any of these work for me that would be ok, of course I would like to spend the least possible. So I prefer not a cord but I will tolerate it. I am willing to spend up to $200 US on this or a bit more if necesary. Thanks! I am using Iusacell's network here in Mexico.



Merci

Laura




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire