mercredi 31 juillet 2013

Using WIFI and cell phone data?

If I want to use my wifi instead of cell data, is this the correct setting?



Defining Internet Connections:



On the Start screen, swipe left



Tap "Settings"



Go to "Wi-Fi"



Make sure that "Wi-Fi networking" is enabled

Select the connection that you wish to use



To use a mobile data connection:



On the Start screen, swipe left and go to "Settings"

Tap "cellular"

Switch "Data connection" to "On"





I believe I read that if I enable both mobile data and wifi, the phone (1020) will automatically use wifi when available minimizing the data charges. So I would probably want to keep mobile data and wifi on all the time, is this correct?



Thanks in advance.



Steve





via Cell Phone Forums (French) http://cellphoneforums.net/fr/nokia/t362613-using-wifi-and-cell-phone-data.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire