mercredi 31 juillet 2013

Samsung Gravity T459 Aqua: Send text msg to e-mail address on T459

Hi everyone,



I just switched to a T459 Aqua after many years on a Razr, which I loved.

The Razr was able to do something for me very easily, and the T459 doesn't seem to do it. I just want to send a text msg to an e-mail address without having to log into an e-mail service on the phone.



The Razr did it beautifully all the time, so I was actually a bit shocked to encounter this problem. I'm on T-Mobile basic plan and I don't want a data plan.

Any suggestions?





via Forums de téléphone cellulaire (en français) http://cellphoneforums.net/fr/samsung/t362577-samsung-gravity-t459-aqua-envoyer-un-message-textuel-%C3%A0-l-adresse-e-mail-sur-t459.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire