dimanche 31 août 2014

Using Verizion Gzone Ravine 2 on T-Mobile, settings help?

Salut à tous,



we have the verizion family plan, we love it, great coverage, data, no overages, no contracts.

And we are paying half what we paid with verizion and are getting 2x more, I love it.



Anyways, one of the phones we have is a verizion Gzone Ravine 2, we unlocked it with the unlock code from verizion after having had to threten a lawsuit and citing laws requiring them to give me the code to the phone I own, but the phones fully unlocked.



Anyways, I set the phone to GSM automatic, global roaming is set to denied.



T-Mobile SIM is plugged in, phone gets great signal and works fine on T-Mobile network.



But I am trying to find out if there are any settings that I missed or can make better to allow the phone to better function with T-Mobile?



I would appreciate the help, as my family member loves the phone and I want to try and improve the quality better then what I have it at now.



I understand the distance to the cell tower means a lot too, but I'm more interested in making sure the phones settings are correct.



I can even go as far as installing a different firmware on the phone if required.

I just need help finding the info as I cant find much on proper phone setup.



I'm open for ideas and discussion, but this phone is what I am centered on working with.



My personal phone is an LG G2, I love it, but my family member wants the GzOne Ravine 2 to stay.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire